NeuroRestorative New Hampshire’s Concord program
NeuroRestorative specializes in providing residential support services and resources to persons with acquired brain injury, traumatic brain injury, closed head injury, spinal cord injury, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and other neurologic disorders (ABI/TBI, CHI, SCI, I/DD). We focus on neurorehabilitation, neurobehavioral management (managing behavior challenges), supported living services and nonrestrictive living.
We can serve you wherever you live. If you cannot relocate to our a facility in New Hampshire for your full treatment, we offer the opportunity for an evaluation and customized treatment plan design in our New Hampshire programs, then our team of professionals will arrange for your follow-up services to be provided in your home state or country.
NeuroRestorative offers a true center for comprehensive neurologic services. We offer community-based neurobehavioral, neurorehab, and supported living programs, as well as several specialty tracts focusing on TBI sequela.
NeuroRestorative New Hampshire’s Intensive Treatment Services Program:
NeuroRestorative provides Intensive therapy services (ITS) in various locations. We serve individuals who demonstrate complex neurobehavioral challenges due to brain injury, intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder, and other associated diagnoses, and equip them with the opportunity and tools to live a purposeful life in community-based settings, while reducing harmful behaviors. Our culture of dignity and respect, combined with our clinically intensive, trauma-informed, person-centered treatment model provides individuals with the skills to they need to stabilize, develop and thrive.
Click here for more information on requirements, services and program offerings on our Intensive Treatment Services program.
Professionals we serve:
- Case Managers
- Trust Managers
- Life Care Planners
- Discharge Planners (hospitals, SNFs, etc.)
- MI/NJ No Fault Professionals
- State Health & Human Services Agencies (including Agency Service Coordinators, Agency Administrators)
- Home and Community Based Waiver Service Coordinators
- Military (DoD / VA) Staff
- Worker’s Comp Professionals
- MCO/TPAs Claims Managers
- Self-Insured Groups
- Offshore/International Work Comp
- Liability Protection Staff
- Specialty Catastrophic Funds
- Specialized Licensed Residential Services for Persons with Brain Injury & Spinal Cord Injury
- Substance Abuse
- Supported Community Program for Persons with Brain Injury & Spinal Cord Injury
- Supported Living
- Transitional Living
- Work Therapy Programs
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Cognitive Skills Development
- Cognitive Therapy
- Intellectual and Developmental Disorder